It occurs every time the car has been in use for more than 10 minutes...a high pitched almost humming noise. Sound like it is coming from the engine area
The SUV makes a high pitched noise when car has been running for several minutes on 2001 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2001 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($272 - $372) in Elkton, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Oxford, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($201 - $255) in Saddle River, NJ
- Thermostat Replacement ($127 - $179) in Jay, OK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Marcellus, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($308 - $389) in Mc Clellandtown, PA