It occurs every time the car has been in use for more than 10 minutes...a high pitched almost humming noise. Sound like it is coming from the engine area
The SUV makes a high pitched noise when car has been running for several minutes on 2001 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- What makes the gear shifter stay stuck in park? But it will still start up.
- cranks with no attempt at starting
- How do I get to transmission timing seal to replace
- What could b the reason on the egr has blown a hole threw the cast
- My brakes go all the way down when trying to brake. Why?? How can I fix?
2001 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($237 - 347) in Elkton, MN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxford, OH
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saddle River, NJ
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jay, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($298 - 316) in Marcellus, MI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($372 - 461) in Mc Clellandtown, PA