It first started when i forgot the sun roof open one day and it rained,from that time I could only open the front passengers side with the passengers side buttons.The drivers side button will not open any windows or doors.a few days ago it rained and the sun roof started opening and closing all by itself,it would not stay close for any significant period of time;as the rain subsided,it started to function normally,for the last two days,it worked okay,however,the sunroof button,isn't as responsive as it previously was.
the sun roof of my car opens and closes all by itself,specificially when it rain on 1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
- My head lights flicker off and on when I turn my right hand signal on?
- Motor has a slip. No codes showing
- My battery won't charge. Worked fine till I shut her off to get gas. Help
1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($43 - 96) in Oceana, WV
- 142,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Fergus Falls, MN
- 50,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Buffalo, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($65 - 80) in Newtonville, MA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($272 - 499) in Aimwell, LA
- Supercharger Assembly Replacement ($3,078 - 3,178) in Warden, WA