It first started when i forgot the sun roof open one day and it rained,from that time I could only open the front passengers side with the passengers side buttons.The drivers side button will not open any windows or doors.a few days ago it rained and the sun roof started opening and closing all by itself,it would not stay close for any significant period of time;as the rain subsided,it started to function normally,for the last two days,it worked okay,however,the sunroof button,isn't as responsive as it previously was.
the sun roof of my car opens and closes all by itself,specificially when it rain on 1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- My battery is dead. How can I get in my trunk when the key won't work?
- when you turn on left signal light both rear light blink/AC blower stops/back up
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- What does "fail safe engine mode" warning light mean?
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($425 - $904) in Oceana, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($305 - $401) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($184 - $351) in Buffalo, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Newtonville, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($240 - $255) in Aimwell, LA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,559 - $2,036) in Warden, WA