It first started when i forgot the sun roof open one day and it rained,from that time I could only open the front passengers side with the passengers side buttons.The drivers side button will not open any windows or doors.a few days ago it rained and the sun roof started opening and closing all by itself,it would not stay close for any significant period of time;as the rain subsided,it started to function normally,for the last two days,it worked okay,however,the sunroof button,isn't as responsive as it previously was.
the sun roof of my car opens and closes all by itself,specificially when it rain on 1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas
Asked by for the 1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- My battery is dead. How can I get in my trunk when the key won't work?
- passengers lock doesn't work. son prematurely unlocked
- when you turn on left signal light both rear light blink/AC blower stops/back up
- What could be wrong dash lights flashing and gauges bounce of zero repeatedly.
- How do I replace the daytime running light that shines above the high beam headl
1998 Jaguar Vanden Plas Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oceana, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,625 - $1,833) in Fergus Falls, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($477 - $632) in Buffalo, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($362 - $1,712) in Newtonville, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($187 - $238) in Aimwell, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($759 - $988) in Warden, WA