they cut the wires of the stereo and the head lights are blinking and the car does not start, I can turn the switch but nathing happen. how can i disabled the antitheft alarm
the stereo was stolen out of the car and,the car does not start. on 1991 Infiniti M30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- Can the anti theft be disconnected or is there a fuse or switch to turn it off
- Where is the thermostat housing located ?
- How to install driver door window glass for 1991 Nissan Infiniti m30
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
1991 Infiniti M30 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($261 - 347) in Prentice, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holbrook, ID
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($434 - 571) in Merrill, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Yoder, WY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($78 - 89) in North Bend, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($398 - 472) in Swan River, MN