Only happens when the car goes past 65 MPH.
The steering wheel shakes at 65-70 MPH. What type of repair does this most like? on 2008 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
2008 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($242 - 346) in Lower Kalskag, AK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($282 - 438) in Boley, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($308 - 527) in Lost Hills, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($302 - 453) in Merion Station, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 623) in Wakeman, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($558 - 580) in Herrick, SD