The steering pump had to be replaced at 44,000 miles on the SL500 Mercedes . Is this normal?
The steering pump had to be replaced at 44,000 miles on the SL500 Mercedes . on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
2 answersMarch 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?