The starter won't turn on. There is a full battery charge. The starter has 250,000 miles and 22 years of use. How much should we expect to pay to have it replaced?
The starter won't turn on. on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerApril 20, 2010
2 answersOctober 22, 2009
1 answerOctober 20, 2009
1 answerJune 17, 2011
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Milladore, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Crestline, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Eureka, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 233) in Bristol, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Terra Alta, WV