it just started about three weeks ago it was working then it stopped
the speedometer do not work on my 1996 bmw what could be the problem on 1996 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- Out of the blue my car started a ride very real hard I had an oil change done and when I got done with that the car started to ride hard could I have blown a fuse somewhere?
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
1996 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($305 - 600) in Parker, SD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($499 - 819) in Bruceton, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Robbins, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($381 - 516) in Miami, WV
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($778 - 789) in Clanton, AL
- Steering Gear Box Assembly Replacement ($1,760 - 1,834) in Sutton, WV