The slightest movement of the steering wheel causes a loud squeeking noise in the undercarriage. I stopped by Firestone to make an appointment and they told me that newer cars like mine (actually it's 14 years old) no longer have grease fittings. Does that mean I will need to replace parts? Have any idea what the cost will be? The car only has 74K miles on it and it seems to me that it should not need replacement already. I can make it squeek by pushing down on the fender while parked.Does that mean anything?
The slightest movement of the steering wheel causes a loud squeeking noise on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Parker, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Donegal, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 333) in Ridgely, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($443 - 718) in Hawk Point, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,536 - 2,009) in Fowlerville, MI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Paoli, IN