I,m buying this van from someone and the sliding door drags the guy said the ball bearings or something were missing
The sliding door drags,the ball bearings were worn out. How much to repair. on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Republic, MD
- Add Front Engine Seals ($171 - 246) in Wauna, WA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,375) in Skyland, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($577 - 790) in Gamaliel, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 69) in Williamstown, OH
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($124 - 142) in Muldoon, TX