I,m buying this van from someone and the sliding door drags the guy said the ball bearings or something were missing
The sliding door drags,the ball bearings were worn out. How much to repair. on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Port Republic, MD
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Wauna, WA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skyland, NC
- 120,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Gamaliel, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($233 - 240) in Williamstown, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($228 - 263) in Muldoon, TX