Could it be fuse 409? it looked black on the 2 big prongs. I am a total amateur
The sindshield wipers on my 2000 Cabrio only work on high. Could this be a fuse on 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
2000 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Scottsville, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($897 - $1,150) in Chase, MD
- Radiator Replacement ($603 - $831) in Poulan, GA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Ringold, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($313 - $324) in Manorville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($215 - $247) in Humeston, IA