I have changed the fuses and don't know what else it could be
the signal light's and emergency light's don't work. on 2000 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Colt, AR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($105 - 233) in Lebanon, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($353 - 442) in Saint Charles, AR
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Sorrento, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($74 - 94) in Bergton, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($602 - 2,059) in Santa Clara, NM