Shop indicates that the oil filter housing needs to be replaced because they warp, approx. $1000. Other threads seem to indicate the only the gasket needs replacement?
The shop says I have an oil leak from the Oil Filter Housing, needs replacement? on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunlo, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($146 - 285) in Ocean Beach, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($443 - 683) in Villa Park, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($541 - 858) in Rush Valley, UT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($430 - 805) in Lake Monroe, FL