Shop indicates that the oil filter housing needs to be replaced because they warp, approx. $1000. Other threads seem to indicate the only the gasket needs replacement?
The shop says I have an oil leak from the Oil Filter Housing, needs replacement? on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
- Car start and run on low RPM if step on fuel pedal cut off or stall
1999 BMW 328i Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($91 - 134) in Dunlo, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($137 - 187) in Ocean Beach, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Villa Park, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rush Valley, UT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($486 - 522) in Scurry, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($719 - 755) in Lake Monroe, FL