Shop indicates that the oil filter housing needs to be replaced because they warp, approx. $1000. Other threads seem to indicate the only the gasket needs replacement?
The shop says I have an oil leak from the Oil Filter Housing, needs replacement? on 1999 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- The computer in my car went out, 22,000 miles, is this normal?
- Side marker lights do not light when I turn on parking, or headlights.
- My car makes a noise and hesitates from 1st to 2nd gear.
- My car makes a noise going from 1st to 2nd gear. What's the problem.
- Have 2008 328i hardtop convertible. When top is NOT open it sounds like it's