so now on top of the 500$ i paid i got to pay at the least another 400 shouldnt the shop cover it because it was their misdiagnosis???
the shop now tells me i need a new driveshaft bmw driveshafts dont get serviced on 1999 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- Where is electric water pump fuse located?
- what is the cause of Drive Train Malfunction? When I driving my car stops and this message appears in panel
- One day parked my car next morning wouldn't start dash lights up does not start
- How much will it cost have a coil replaced on my 2008 bmw 528i
- my fog lights are not working cant fine fuse or relay