so now on top of the 500$ i paid i got to pay at the least another 400 shouldnt the shop cover it because it was their misdiagnosis???
the shop now tells me i need a new driveshaft bmw driveshafts dont get serviced on 1999 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150
- I need to replace the starter