When I put the key in the start position, all the dash lights go out. But a couple of times, when I pushed forward on the shift lever and turned the key to start, the car began turning over, just would not start.. Is there a problem with a switch on the shift and the starter?
The shift lever is stuck in park and the car won't start on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,035 - 2,628) in Luning, NV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in South Roxana, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Kossuth, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($54 - 89) in Canby, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($807 - 989) in Bradenville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($521 - 600) in Gallaway, TN