When I put the key in the start position, all the dash lights go out. But a couple of times, when I pushed forward on the shift lever and turned the key to start, the car began turning over, just would not start.. Is there a problem with a switch on the shift and the starter?
The shift lever is stuck in park and the car won't start on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?