When I put the key in the start position, all the dash lights go out. But a couple of times, when I pushed forward on the shift lever and turned the key to start, the car began turning over, just would not start.. Is there a problem with a switch on the shift and the starter?
The shift lever is stuck in park and the car won't start on 2004 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($673 - $911) in Luning, NV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($429 - $747) in South Roxana, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Kossuth, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($370 - $661) in Canby, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($807 - $989) in Bradenville, PA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($921 - $1,146) in Gallaway, TN