code # 54 What does this code mean?
The service stability system light comes on sometimes while I am driving. on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($305 - 385) in Snydertown, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Newberry Springs, CA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Wolbach, NE
- 120,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Philipsburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 210) in Briggsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($801 - 1,001) in Gardendale, TX