while driving it just died when service engine came on and lights didn't deam and now all it does is turn over kindof fast and doesn't start
the service engine light came on truck died on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2002 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($775 - 1,276) in Blue Ball, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - 688) in Lake Norden, SD
- 30,000 Mile Service ($257 - 355) in Tranquillity, CA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Farmersburg, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($451 - 481) in Lone Jack, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 337) in Wiergate, TX