Have replaced actuator on transfer case, front axle actuator, and the switch on the dash. The front axle breather was against the plug under the hood. Cleaned the grease off and everything worked and went off. Now it all is back on.
the service 4wheel drive light is on and the lights on the swtich will go on/off on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates