the idle fluctuates up and down and some times it will be steady but mostly it keeps fluctuating,any advise would be appreciated ,what are the possible causes.
the second issue I am experiencing is the engine idle keeps fluctuating on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($261 - 517) in Booneville, MS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Mineola, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($391 - 674) in Del Valle, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($405 - 519) in Boyd, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Atwater, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($929 - 1,115) in French Camp, CA