the idle fluctuates up and down and some times it will be steady but mostly it keeps fluctuating,any advise would be appreciated ,what are the possible causes.
the second issue I am experiencing is the engine idle keeps fluctuating on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($248 - 353) in Booneville, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Mineola, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($252 - 541) in Del Valle, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 662) in Boyd, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($158 - 664) in Atwater, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($469 - 508) in French Camp, CA