the idle fluctuates up and down and some times it will be steady but mostly it keeps fluctuating,any advise would be appreciated ,what are the possible causes.
the second issue I am experiencing is the engine idle keeps fluctuating on 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Booneville, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($426 - 980) in Mineola, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($354 - 404) in Del Valle, TX
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boyd, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($158 - 664) in Atwater, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,939 - 1,969) in French Camp, CA