the seat belt sound comes on everytime i start the car. i do i disconnect the noise. is there a fuse i can unplug. it sounds like it is coming from the glove box. is the disconnection in there
the seat belt warning sound on 1993 Mercury Cougar
0 answersJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal