the seat belt sound comes on everytime i start the car. i do i disconnect the noise. is there a fuse i can unplug. it sounds like it is coming from the glove box. is the disconnection in there
the seat belt warning sound on 1993 Mercury Cougar
0 answersJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack