Where is the screw on transmission filter located at on the KIA Sedona Van 2004?
the screw on filter to the tranmisson on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,433 - 2,002) in Havana, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 228) in Clanton, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Redfield, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($228 - 281) in Ubly, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($120 - 179) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($818 - 1,209) in Lantry, SD