the car goes dead while driving. I restart it but it will not except after few minutes. then it drives well and then goes dead again while driving and gives this message: starting diabled. the reduced engine power
the screen gives me starting disabled when it goes dead while driving on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes