the car goes dead while driving. I restart it but it will not except after few minutes. then it drives well and then goes dead again while driving and gives this message: starting diabled. the reduced engine power
the screen gives me starting disabled when it goes dead while driving on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Ossian, IN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($321 - 369) in Leland, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Cherry Point, NC
- 112,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Greenville, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - 563) in Sturgis, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($519 - 624) in Windsor, CT