Goes up and down.
The rpm goes very low. on 2000 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - 246) in Cattaraugus, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Trinity, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Metamora, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Purcell, OK
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($92 - 173) in Castle Point, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($114 - 145) in Monterey, MA