I have also experienced the car locking it's self whilst still running and I was outside. Also a panel on the windscreen is coming off.
The roof on my convertible has a gap and the water is coming into the boot. on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($265 - 374) in Cassopolis, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($127 - 170) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($289 - 390) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($103 - 134) in Kevil, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($205 - 335) in Underwood, WA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,122 - 1,218) in Ellaville, GA