There was also water inside the right corner light but as the turn signal had been working all along, that doesn't seem to be causing the problem.
The right front corner light is out. We changed the bulb but that didn't fix it. on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test