There was also water inside the right corner light but as the turn signal had been working all along, that doesn't seem to be causing the problem.
The right front corner light is out. We changed the bulb but that didn't fix it. on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($136 - 188) in Frohna, MO
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Upson, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 89) in Pierceton, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Byrdstown, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 269) in Section, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Falls City, OR