On/off switch works.
The reverse sensing system(RSS) has stop working. Checked fuse and it is good. on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Inwood, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($57 - 261) in Veteran, WY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($483 - 652) in Eastville, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($130 - 194) in Vinton, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($610 - 655) in Maywood, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,504 - 1,547) in Burlington Junction, MO