Dealership wants $140 just to diagnose the problem. Hoping there is a simple fix possibly related to a trunk closure limit switch that is not engaging. Does not appear related to the trunk 'cover' engagement switch. Would appreciate any thoughts on how to resolve.
The retractable top will not open - electronic message says to 'visit workshop' on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?