i need to know how to remove the bad wire harness adapter so i can put in the new one.
the replacement part.how do i remove the old one, does it take a special tool? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- Clogged Exhaust System Loses Power At 60Km.
- My MB SLK230 is a hard top convertible. When the top is down and I hit a bump hard the hard top switch starts blinking and beeping.
- I use a battery-tender 24/7 to keep battery charged but after driving 25-30 miles it will not start if turned off.
- DOES NOT HAVE MUCH POWER RUNS BETTER WITH SUPERCHARGER UNPLUGED HOW DO I KNOW IF IT IS BAD
- R & R instrument cluster to fix now START ERROR only runs for a second