The remote is still not working and must need resetting. Baker Cad. says they charge $30.00 to reset it and it probably will need to be replaced at $125 plus the reset fee. That sounds outrageous, is this in line with other repair shops? Miller Cad. wouldn't have charged to reset a remote. Also the trunk has been opening by itself since the remote went bad. This happened while the remote was on a table unmoved. What would cause that? I need to keep the trunk locked.
The remote for the door/trunk went out. I had the battery in it replaced, it was on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start