The remote is still not working and must need resetting. Baker Cad. says they charge $30.00 to reset it and it probably will need to be replaced at $125 plus the reset fee. That sounds outrageous, is this in line with other repair shops? Miller Cad. wouldn't have charged to reset a remote. Also the trunk has been opening by itself since the remote went bad. This happened while the remote was on a table unmoved. What would cause that? I need to keep the trunk locked.
The remote for the door/trunk went out. I had the battery in it replaced, it was on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working