The remote is still not working and must need resetting. Baker Cad. says they charge $30.00 to reset it and it probably will need to be replaced at $125 plus the reset fee. That sounds outrageous, is this in line with other repair shops? Miller Cad. wouldn't have charged to reset a remote. Also the trunk has been opening by itself since the remote went bad. This happened while the remote was on a table unmoved. What would cause that? I need to keep the trunk locked.
The remote for the door/trunk went out. I had the battery in it replaced, it was on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?