I replaced the motor still inop. There are 5 wires to the motor I checked the red and blk there is 12v to the motor when wiper button is not pushed. Without a schematic I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be there or not or what the other wires are for. I left the fuse out until I can find an answer. Thanks
The rear wiper quit working and the motor burned,without blowing the fuse. on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Asked by for the 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- What is the average schedule maintenance for a timing belt.
- Price range to replace rotors?
- P0340 DTC I've tried cleaning the connections why do I still have this problem?
- Car dies at stops. Doesn't always start. Shutters. Gas in crankcase.
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($593 - $721) in Merrillan, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($59 - $80) in Madison, NH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($372 - $570) in Bethel Park, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($647 - $1,020) in Colerain, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($181 - $495) in Claremont, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($68 - $194) in Emigrant Gap, CA