I replaced the motor still inop. There are 5 wires to the motor I checked the red and blk there is 12v to the motor when wiper button is not pushed. Without a schematic I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be there or not or what the other wires are for. I left the fuse out until I can find an answer. Thanks
The rear wiper quit working and the motor burned,without blowing the fuse. on 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Merrillan, WI
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 226) in Madison, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($190 - 353) in Bethel Park, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($133 - 171) in Colerain, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Claremont, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($376 - 394) in Emigrant Gap, CA