Since all the other windows work fine, its not the fuses. It does not make any noise when the button is pushed both from the door itself, and the driver's side controls. The light on door is working, so I presume its getting power. Does this mean the window motor is shot?
The rear passenger window is not going up? on 2001 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2001 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 203) in Porter, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($318 - 466) in Stoutland, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Rotterdam Junction, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($239 - 347) in Ragley, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($499 - 523) in Atlantic, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 44) in Redwood Estates, CA