Just started doing this. It won't latch back down. Do you think the locking mechanism would need lubricated? Or is there another trick?
The rear hatch door on my 02 Ford Escape won't latch back down. Quick Fix? on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?