high speed, sudden acceleration up to 70 + mph causes a very strange sway (floating feeling) in the rear end. It is more severe with one person in the car.
The rear end of the car seems to float (almost fishtale)on acceleration on 2011 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2011 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Litchfield, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Hamilton, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Guadalupe, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Welch, WV
- Battery Cable Replacement ($294 - 805) in Hubbardston, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - 414) in Rockville, MN