high speed, sudden acceleration up to 70 + mph causes a very strange sway (floating feeling) in the rear end. It is more severe with one person in the car.
The rear end of the car seems to float (almost fishtale)on acceleration on 2011 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2011 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($343 - 480) in Litchfield, ME
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - 213) in Hamilton, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($361 - 992) in Guadalupe, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($349 - 439) in Welch, WV
- Engine Oil Pump Replacement ($760 - 1,163) in Hubbardston, MA
- Driveshaft Support Bearing Replacement ($308 - 359) in Rockville, MN