I can't get the plastic housing covering the bulb off. The dealership mechanics couldn't figure it out either. The nuisance is that when I hit the brake pedal, the idiot light indicating a bad bulb comes on the instrument display. Help!
The rear brake light sitting on top of the rear seat shelf is burned out. on 1997 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1997 Volvo S90 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($414 - 533) in Des Plaines, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($381 - 571) in Kent, WA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Siloam, GA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Tahlequah, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 177) in Bangor, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Manchaug, MA