Worn boots on rear struts
The rear boots that protect the struts are worn and tearing is hard to replace on 2004 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2004 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($170 - 229) in Winona, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Clarkdale, GA
- Valve Adjustment ($160 - 219) in Sapello, NM
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($680 - 1,594) in Gresham, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($356 - 511) in Tower City, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($300 - 499) in Auburn, MA