i have tried pulling the radio fuse overnight, also the battery for an hour. nothing has changed. any suggestions???
the radio on my maxima is displaying "telephone" and will not do anything else. on 2006 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
2006 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($366 - 457) in Otter Lake, MI
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($460 - 595) in Ora, IN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,188 - 1,903) in Artesia Wells, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Ravensdale, WA
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($155 - 177) in Bates, OR
- Timing Chain Replacement ($1,402 - 1,633) in Edgewood, MD