how much should a cv joint cost to replace
the price of a cv joint on 1994 Mazda Protege
1 answerDecember 19, 2014
1 answerMarch 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 312) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- 142,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in East Taunton, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Bent, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 259) in Maurertown, VA
- Driveshaft Support Bearing Replacement ($484 - 525) in Olivet, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($255 - 780) in Alsen, ND