Does anyone know why this fuse would keep blowing out.
the pcm fuse keeps blowing causing the truck to shut off while driving. on 2004 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Verona, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($222 - 320) in Berino, NM
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($150 - 263) in Cedar Lake, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montrose, MN
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Lulu, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($845 - 994) in Branchville, VA