Does anyone know why this fuse would keep blowing out.
the pcm fuse keeps blowing causing the truck to shut off while driving. on 2004 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($192 - $254) in Verona, MS
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - $319) in Berino, NM
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,095 - $1,414) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Montrose, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($93 - $726) in Lulu, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($79 - $189) in Branchville, VA