Garage tightened it once, but it came loose again. They say one of the "posts" on it is broken and I need a whole new mirror assembly for about $600 installed. Surely there is a way to tighten it permanently without replacing the whole thing??
The outside mirror on the driver's side is loose. on 2006 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
- New power steering pump keeps whining bleed system driving car won't stop noise
- No heat on the passenger side
- My windshield wipers and washers do not work. All fuses and relays appear good.
- what makes the transmission slip and oil go on the driveway
2006 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($261 - 374) in Bomoseen, VT
- Battery Replacement ($211 - 244) in Howardsville, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grand Coulee, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($197 - 305) in Bridgeville, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 226) in Latta, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($155 - 253) in Romeoville, IL