Garage tightened it once, but it came loose again. They say one of the "posts" on it is broken and I need a whole new mirror assembly for about $600 installed. Surely there is a way to tighten it permanently without replacing the whole thing??
The outside mirror on the driver's side is loose. on 2006 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- What would it cost to repair ate it all leak in the lower crank case?
- Where is located the crankshaft sensor on a 07 dts cadillac 4.6
- My Temperature Gauge stopped working. The vehicle runs fine. What is needed?
- what type of material used for upper oil pan gasket
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
2006 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($724 - $1,139) in Bomoseen, VT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Howardsville, VA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($545 - $722) in Grand Coulee, WA
- Battery Replacement ($211 - $244) in Bridgeville, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($70 - $83) in Latta, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($687 - $726) in Romeoville, IL