The oil pressure is low at idle but increases when moving at higher speeds.
The oil sensor warning light stays even after the sensor was replaced. on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- My transmission won't shift out of first. It gave me a code p0600.all fuses good
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stanley, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($340 - $476) in Coleman, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - $87) in Broken Bow, NE
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rocky Face, GA
- Horn Replacement ($144 - $159) in West Pittsburg, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Okeechobee, FL