The gauge reacts immediately like there is a short somewhere. How do I determine if the problem is the gauge or the engine sensor?
the oil pressure gauge pegs over to the high end when the engine is running. on 1994 Isuzu Rodeo
1 answer 1 comment
DOES IT PEG WITH KEY ON ENG OFF?
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
1994 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 295) in Jesup, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($238 - 365) in Hima, KY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Simpsonville, SC
- Radiator Replacement ($539 - 1,129) in Hicksville, NY
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Replacement ($118 - 164) in Lexington, MS
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Glenwood Springs, CO