The gauge reacts immediately like there is a short somewhere. How do I determine if the problem is the gauge or the engine sensor?
the oil pressure gauge pegs over to the high end when the engine is running. on 1994 Isuzu Rodeo
DOES IT PEG WITH KEY ON ENG OFF?
This week's top 10
1994 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($776 - 1,051) in Jesup, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($106 - 228) in Hima, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($300 - 794) in Simpsonville, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($336 - 469) in Hicksville, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($476 - 504) in Lexington, MS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($245 - 418) in Glenwood Springs, CO