this is on my magnum 2.7 se year 2006
the oil light keeps coming on i had the sensor changed what can it be. on 2006 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't crank over
- Cause everytime that I drive my car I have to fill it back up with water...
- It's leaking antifreeze....I can't tell from where..looks like it's coming from
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($405 - 462) in Grandview, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($481 - 730) in Damascus, AR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($476 - 668) in Baxter Springs, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Mason, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 55) in Jefferson, NY