the engine data section shows the oil pressure goes from zero to 60 and contantly changes non stop
the oil light comes on and chymes yes oil is full on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($479 - 861) in Beaufort, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($279 - 752) in Philadelphia, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Summit, MS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kerr, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($321 - 363) in Round Mountain, NV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,012 - 1,055) in Louisburg, MO