the engine data section shows the oil pressure goes from zero to 60 and contantly changes non stop
the oil light comes on and chymes yes oil is full on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Beaufort, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Philadelphia, TN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($730 - 1,177) in Summit, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Kerr, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Round Mountain, NV
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($308 - 378) in Louisburg, MO