there's no sign of coolant spill on the ground no sign of white smoke coming out of the tailpipe. I was told to just change my reservoir tank. The vehicle drives for almost in half hour then the oil light and the temperature light comes on. No sign of a blown head gasket
The oil light also the temperature gauge comes on and goes off. on 1997 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1997 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($421 - 644) in Charlton City, MA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Beason, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Berlin, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Nelsonville, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($272 - 315) in Taylorville, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($217 - 554) in Nunnelly, TN