there's no sign of coolant spill on the ground no sign of white smoke coming out of the tailpipe. I was told to just change my reservoir tank. The vehicle drives for almost in half hour then the oil light and the temperature light comes on. No sign of a blown head gasket
The oil light also the temperature gauge comes on and goes off. on 1997 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1997 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($453 - 645) in Charlton City, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($454 - 524) in Beason, IL
- Starter Replacement ($246 - 359) in Berlin, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nelsonville, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($200 - 271) in Taylorville, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($524 - 817) in Nunnelly, TN