The car runs good everything works good
The o/d off light keeps blinking and the speedometer doesn't function on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($882 - 1,104) in Sturgis, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($123 - 207) in Bedford, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($522 - 730) in Mora, MN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Chesterfield, SC
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($483 - 559) in Laurys Station, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($266 - 324) in Caraway, AR