The car runs good everything works good
The o/d off light keeps blinking and the speedometer doesn't function on 1997 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1997 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($203 - 290) in Sturgis, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 388) in Bedford, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($281 - 468) in Mora, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 561) in Chesterfield, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($639 - 789) in Laurys Station, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($178 - 219) in Caraway, AR