again, if i disc the batt for some time the flashing goes away and the trans works normally. some have said the pcm? is that true?
the o/d lite flashes. my trans hard shifts dwn from 2nd to 1st. on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.