again, if i disc the batt for some time the flashing goes away and the trans works normally. some have said the pcm? is that true?
the o/d lite flashes. my trans hard shifts dwn from 2nd to 1st. on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($437 - 583) in Joliet, MT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Cash, AR
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dayton, VA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($319 - 438) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($142 - 199) in Carpio, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 91) in Genesee, MI