I have changed the coil and the plugs out.
The number 6 cylinder isn't firing, what's causing this?? on 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Compression test, and injector test.
COMMENT by martyp1959 ,
March 10, 2014
I did compression test and injector test, they are fine. Still need answers
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(10)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(86)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(8)
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(10)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bella Vista, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($132 - 174) in Uhrichsville, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($137 - 168) in Ticonderoga, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 336) in Alturas, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 300) in Kotlik, AK
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($646 - 774) in Toivola, MI