Problem has happened before but usually after sitting awhile it starts working. This time nothing after 3 days.
The navigation system/radio will not come on after pushing the power knob. on 2009 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($118 - 239) in Weld, ME
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($140 - 200) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($367 - 543) in Russell, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($200 - 418) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($184 - 214) in Glenford, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($427 - 484) in Vado, NM