Problem has happened before but usually after sitting awhile it starts working. This time nothing after 3 days.
The navigation system/radio will not come on after pushing the power knob. on 2009 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($140 - 200) in Weld, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($201 - 242) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($121 - 422) in Russell, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 183) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($427 - 484) in Glenford, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($374 - 413) in Vado, NM