Problem has happened before but usually after sitting awhile it starts working. This time nothing after 3 days.
The navigation system/radio will not come on after pushing the power knob. on 2009 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weld, ME
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Russell, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($121 - 422) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($258 - 290) in Glenford, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($337 - 488) in Vado, NM