The navigation system worked fine when they were plugged into the car's electrical system. It suddenly stopped charging properly. Could it be an electrical problem and needs to replace a fuse?
The navigation system is not charging. Is it an electrical problem? on 2008 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ben Hur, VA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Cache Junction, UT
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Manton, MI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Des Moines, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($108 - 260) in Grenola, KS
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($328 - 641) in Sawyer, KS