The navigation system worked fine when they were plugged into the car's electrical system. It suddenly stopped charging properly. Could it be an electrical problem and needs to replace a fuse?
The navigation system is not charging. Is it an electrical problem? on 2008 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .