The MMI has been replaced. The dealer says that the instrument cluster must be replaced ($1500). Does the cluster really need to be replaced?
The MMI cannot change the clock settings on the instrument cluster. on 2004 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
- burned smell
- I have a constant buzzing sound that stays on when releasing foot off bre
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Somerset, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($519 - 655) in Italy, TX
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($286 - 341) in Lima, OH
- 100,000 Mile Service ($699 - 988) in Lanagan, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($1,348 - 1,510) in Winters, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,920 - 2,016) in Roseville, MI