The MMI has been replaced. The dealer says that the instrument cluster must be replaced ($1500). Does the cluster really need to be replaced?
The MMI cannot change the clock settings on the instrument cluster. on 2004 Audi A8 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A8 Quattro Questions
- My front suspension squeaks very loudly when going over bumps or uneven ground.
- Hi hope one of my Audi brothers could help me out my Audi left front wheel .
- Parking Brake warning light. Pushrod: doyou think it is as simple as brake fluid
- How can parking brake warning light problem be checked out. Vehicle moves freely
- burned smell
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,253 - 2,329) in Somerset, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($495 - 587) in Italy, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($491 - 1,704) in Lima, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($543 - 823) in Lanagan, MO
- Horn Replacement ($205 - 277) in Winters, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Roseville, MI