The seat stays up with normal driving but if I have to stop suddenly it will fall forward, making it unsafe to put a passenger in. I have looked all around the seat base and can't find anything obstructing the locking mechanism.
The middle seat in my second row will not lock into the upright position. on 2006 Volvo XC90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC90 Questions
- Car continually shuts off after being driven and restarted
- No switches work- radio, windows, sunroof, doors, inside lights want come on
- Drain clogged, water in floor. Unstopped Water now sloshing in frame. Removal?
- Srs light on ,car want start
- How much does it cost to fix the reverse in a 2005 Volvo xc90 ?